- A speciality of Ma Li is the so-called woodblock reduction technique that he and other artists developed in Yunnan.
- Cleaning and tidying was not her speciality.
- ‘Ice wine’ is a speciality of these parts.
- Such thinkers rarely wish to venture outside their speciality, and rarely wish to comment on large-scale issues.
- Desultory talk is a speciality of mine
- He has won medals in both the 100m and 200m, but his speciality is the 200m.
- Keeping people at arm's length was my speciality.
- New workers were and still are assigned randomly to different specialities.
- Its speciality is coffee mugs with the stamp ‘Bone Tibet’.
- The management of pain is the speciality of Dr Andrew Lawson.
- One speciality of Nurnberg craftsmen was metalworking.
- The third speciality of the artist were landscapes prints.