In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1especializarseto specialize in sth — especializarse en algo
- They specialize in templates that have the least amount of images possible.
- There are many restaurants that specialize in various dog meat dishes around the country.
- I'm not planning to specialize in that area of work.
- Sport psychologists specialize in the use of mental skills.
- They specialize in quality Canadian brands.
- Men frequently specialize in agriculture-related subjects.
- You can specialize in computer skills.
- We specialize in marine and coastal subjects because that's what we know and love.
- Are there academic programs that specialize in typeface design.
- The more you spread out your skills the more difficult it will be to specialize in any one thing.
- These are people who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of all forms of arthritis.
- They specialize in unique events that incorporate installation performance.
- You can't specialize in formal wear.
- We learned from the Internet that you specialize in mirrors.
- The privileged country should have its workers specialize in their comparative advantage.
- The band specialize in the re-invigorated, lush end of the down-tempo spectrum.
- Students who chose to specialize in this subject after their preliminary course were not obliged to acquire any craft skill.
- Etty was the only English painter to specialize in nude subjects.
- There are hospitals that specialize in just treating Alzheimer's patients.
- The other team members have a number of skills they specialize in.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.