In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1peso específico masculine
- The lower specific gravity of this new material also reduces tyre weight and rolling inertia, thus further improving fuel efficiency.
- The common glycols are colorless liquids with specific gravities greater than that of water.
- Invest in a hydrometer, which measures the specific gravity of liquids, available at winemaking supply shops.
- He was another scientist who worked on the problem of specific gravities.
- Urinalysis is performed to assess specific gravity and urinary glucose level.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.