1peso específico masculine
- The lower specific gravity of this new material also reduces tyre weight and rolling inertia, thus further improving fuel efficiency.
- The common glycols are colorless liquids with specific gravities greater than that of water.
- Invest in a hydrometer, which measures the specific gravity of liquids, available at winemaking supply shops.
- He was another scientist who worked on the problem of specific gravities.
- Urinalysis is performed to assess specific gravity and urinary glucose level.