In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(act of specifying)especificación feminine
2.1(detailed plan)especificación femininethe specifications for the new machinery — las especificaciones para la nueva maquinaria
- Design specifications are difficult to write.
- The resulting complete design specification is used to create a second fixed price bid for writing your software.
- He has spent years designing the specifications.
- We can search and find detailed specifications.
- This washer had never been part of any product design or specifications.
- The mattresses in every passenger cabin are designed and manufactured to the company's specifications.
- Ask your dealer to give you detailed material specifications on the products they are proposing.
- The original design specifications for a software product are inadequate.
- This is the detailed specifications of the satellite.
- A plan, which includes material costs, specifications and design entails, will be prepared.
- The company provided no details of pricing or specifications for the new machines.
- Many specifications and designs aren't thought out well enough.
- She shuffles between appointments and fittings with designers and vendors to determine fabrics and detail garment specifications for new designs.
- All material specifications and structural calculations had to follow strict German codes.
- There is no published specification.
- The screws are designed to our specifications.
- Purchasers can design their own homes, but these must comply with certain specification and design guidelines.
- Both specifications are designed to transfer data between and among devices.
- There are no technical details or specifications mentioned anywhere on the memory modules.
- Engineering design specifications more closely reflect the product's potential in the marketplace.
2.2(requirement)especificación femininefurniture made to your own specification(s) — muebles hechos según sus especificaciones
- None of these systems were able to meet the scale and specifications required by federal policy.
- Are power specifications required by your electronic systems being met?
- Hardware makers promised to provide systems that meet The company's specifications.
- If the energy level does not meet specifications, then the person cannot compete.
- If the carpenter cannot meet his specifications, then he will not hesitate to dismantle the whole thing, and begin all over again by hunting for the perfect craftsman.
- Individual components may be built within standard industry specifications, that does not guarantee that those products will work together.
- People were outraged when old buildings were bulldozed and 19 th-century streets were reconfigured to meet modern specifications.
- I had spent the last week creating a resume that met my Dad's specifications.
- Check the product label to make sure the material meets specifications of the federal government.
- This model didn't meet specifications.
- The chips will not meet the required performance specifications.
- All Canadian cheques should conform with the new specifications.
- U.S. exporters should contact their Taiwan importers directly to ensure that product specifications and labeling meet Taiwan's regulations.
- It depends on whether the refurbished program meets your specifications.
- Shipping crates need to meet specifications to pass the muster.
- Have a design idea ready with exact specifications about the piece that you want.
- Vendors often talk of putting specifications and standards in their middleware products.
- UK Government will only use products that support open standards and specifications in all future IT developments.
- Many companies have not standardised their product specifications across the eurozone.
- Motherboard manufacturers need to meet AMD mechanical specifications, and most do, save a few.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.