1British(wearing spectacles)con gafascon anteojos Latin Americacon lentes Latin America
- Staffers lunching in the building's canteen nod respectfully at this gangling, spectacled intruder.
- ‘We are here today to decide,’ the spectacled Livingston began.
- Now he was a greying elder, spectacled in thick bifocals, wrinkled in his once handsome features, and knotted and veined in limbs.
- The woman looked deeply at the eyes of the spectacled girl.
- In his memory, his spectacled father was quiet, gentle and loved reading.
- However, the clean-shaven, well-dressed, spectacled man has an authoritative air which commanded respect.
- I recall the shy smile of the spectacled granny riding in a wheelbarrow pulled by her son.
- ‘Hello, Bryn’, Drew said dryly, looking up at the spectacled young man.
- Attentive and direct, the spectacled Maharaj was cautious about disclosing details of his exit from Intercommercial which he said happened on amicable terms.
- The woman glanced into the rear-view mirror and adjusted it, catching sight of her spectacled brown eyes encased within its oblong frame.
- A story circulated quite recently that a leading British professional, who will remain nameless to preserve his reputation, once suffered the indignity of a humiliating beating while at school - against the spectacled class boffin.
- To my horror, I had seen that same squirrelly, spectacled face before, only this time it had a horrible look to it.
- She had expected a typical professor image to address the gathering - old, spectacled, and balding but brilliant nevertheless.
- It was well after sunrise and Madame Comer was yet to show her spectacled face at Versailles.
- He definitely wasn't planning on having tea with the spectacled freak, but he sure as hell was going to check everywhere for Drew.
- Both of us turn our heads at once and see a spectacled Zelda jogging her way towards us.
- By her forties she was spectacled, stout and keen on knitting.
- Cut to a younger, spottier and more heavily spectacled Jim sitting in a chair.
- The coroner, a thin, elderly, spectacled man, dressed entirely in black, peered disapprovingly at the crowd and wearily sighed as he took his place at the table.
- Shortly after the beginning of the Spanish Civil War, a gentle, spectacled professor of ethics embraced a fellow humanist in Paris.
2Zoologycon pelaje característico alrededor de los ojos
- Cobras include the South Indian variety - the spectacled and the monocle variety that are both brown in colour.
- Only the spectacled and panda bears are vegetarians.
- A spectacled warbler from southern Europe was seen at Filey and a taiga flycatcher from Siberia was spotted at Flamborough Head.
- Teams searched large areas on foot, recording and mapping all occurrences of Steller's or spectacled eiders, as well as predators such as gulls, jaegers, and foxes.
- In February 2001, critical habitat in western coastal Alaska was designated in four areas for the threatened spectacled eider and in five areas for the Steller's eider.