1reconocimiento de voz masculine
- Another concurrent research stream deals with the area of speech recognition.
- The use of computerized speech recognition in medicine was first described in radiology in 1981.
- Currently, speech recognition takes place at the software level, and its precision varies enormously, depending on what you want the system to do.
- Progress has been made in speech recognition and automatic translation engines, and a convergence with search engines is just beginning to be discernible.
- Certain car companies are currently developing navigation systems based on speech recognition using satellites and map databases.