In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reconocimiento de voz masculine
- Another concurrent research stream deals with the area of speech recognition.
- The use of computerized speech recognition in medicine was first described in radiology in 1981.
- Currently, speech recognition takes place at the software level, and its precision varies enormously, depending on what you want the system to do.
- Progress has been made in speech recognition and automatic translation engines, and a convergence with search engines is just beginning to be discernible.
- Certain car companies are currently developing navigation systems based on speech recognition using satellites and map databases.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.