1(sport)carreras de motocicletas feminine
- York-born speedster Andy Smith has again qualified for the ultimate competition in speedway - and has again justified his Houdini tag.
- I shall miss taking my son to speedway at Odsal, something I myself did from the age of 11.
- Inside Out also follows the Workington Comets, a second division speedway team that has one of the highest followings in speedway despite not even being top of their league.
- When I used to race for Southampton in speedway my number was always seven.
- Did you know that Burnley and Whalley were once hotbeds of speedway?
- For us, speedway may be the sport of hard nuts, but for the ice-racers of Sweden, Finland and Russia it is the sport of chickens.
2also speedway trackpista femininecircuito masculine
- After a few phone calls in Spanish (I did not understand a word), we finally made it to the right speedway, called a freeway in LA, with great help from our small map.
- So as you would expect, nobody obeys this law, like nobody goes 65 MPH on our six lane interstate speedways.