1(prompt)(decision/delivery/reply) rápido(solution) pronto(solution) rápidoto wish sb a speedy recovery — desearle una pronta mejoría a algn
- The key to a speedy recovery is to quickly get some carbs into your system.
- Paddy is missed by his many neighbours and friends and we all wish him a very speedy recovery and say hurry up and come home.
- As she and her family are moving abroad, the house has been priced for a speedy sale in the current property climate.
- She wished the people who were absent due to illness a speedy recovery.
- Best wishes, Tony, from all your friends for a full and speedy recovery.
- I am sure this country, where she was born and grew up to serve well, will keep a prayerful vigil for her speedy recovery.
- He had always been a fast healer, but even he was surprised at his speedy recovery.
- All his family and many friends hope to see Denny up and about again really soon and wish him a quick and speedy recovery to full health.
- All we can do is wish him well and a speedy recovery to full fitness.
- The committee would like to send best wishes to all the residents who are unwell or in hospital and wish them a speedy recovery.
- We join many fans around the world in wishing Roy a speedy recovery.
- She is wished a speedy recovery and a quick return to the weekly card game.
- All his of colleagues in the club and his many friends in the wider community wish him a speedy recovery from his illness.
- We are all thinking about you Anne and praying for a speedy recovery.
- We would like to pass on our best wishes to the other families involved in this tragedy, and hope that a speedy recovery ensues.
- Three locals are presently in hospital and we wish them speedy recoveries.
- All of Breda's family and friends wish her a speedy recovery to full health.
- The management and players would like to wish Gary a speedy recovery.
- Good wishes for a speedy recovery to full health were expressed by all present at the meeting.
- We wish him a quick and speedy recovery and hope that he will soon be out and walking his dogs.
2(fast moving, rapid)(progress/journey) rápido