In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1corregir las faltas de ortografía de
- I also didn't spellcheck this cause I'm on crunched time, so sorry if it bites the big one.
- When I have time, I proofread and spellcheck but sometimes I have to do it after the event, when the thing has already been posted.
- Time to go now or I won't have time to spellcheck.
- Earlier this week, someone at the NZ Herald must have hit the wrong buttons when spellchecking this story.
- Once you've written, rewritten, spellchecked, and proofread your newsletter in the word processor, copy and paste it into the body of your email program.
- From a visitors point of view if you couldn't be bothered spellchecking your website then how good can your product really be?
- Would you like me to spellcheck your posts for the next couple of days?
- Someone should spellcheck their English pages, and some of the concert details are a bit out of date.
- I do spellcheck and proofread, but no one's perfect.
- OK, so maybe the fact that I didn't spellcheck my letter before I emailed it to you undermines my point a tad, but my dad can still beat up Joel's dad.
- I drafted this in Word, and spellchecked it and guess what it suggested for Blogging - ‘Belonging’!
- Don't bother spellchecking your message to them; that really gets on their nerves.
- One wit declared that it must be love if the message was spellchecked before posting.
1corrector ortográfico masculine
- They understand software, surfing and spellchecks.
- They'll also see a new tool that provides a kind of universal spellcheck service regardless of what application is being used.
- I don't run an anti-virus or spellcheck program, and I don't believe in installing patches or defragmenting my hard drive.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.