In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1corrector ortográfico masculine
- My spellchecker continues to highlight the word as a spelling mistake.
- A wise editor could have remedied this, and the text is also littered with the sort of errors that come from reliance on electronic spellcheckers.
- I don't remember exactly how she responds or if her reply was run through spellchecker.
- He even spelt some words wrong, and maybe he should've just used the computer spellchecker.
- The market for spellcheckers and monolingual dictionaries would be greatly reduced.
- This powerful editor will enable you to edit large files, format your text, convert your text to HTML, and even includes a spellchecker and thesaurus.
- This grizzly situation is the fault of computer spellcheckers.
- Okay, so it appears I made a typo on ‘so’ and my spellchecker helpfully changed the word to ‘sortie,’ but you get the point.
- When you run the spellchecker, it checks the spellings of words, says ok this word is wrong, do you want it changed.
- Maybe you should at least use the spellchecker before tossing it overboard?
- The combination of frequency and spellchecker was much more powerful than the spellcheckers alone.
- And, boy, did the spellchecker go mad on these sentences.
- No matter how good you are with words, a spellchecker is an indispensable tool.
- Many full-formed adults come over all trembly when parted from the spellchecker on the PC.
- But like I said, in this experiment, I am paying no mind to the spellchecker's naggings, and will push on.
- My spellchecker (which has rather a lot of questions about this text) asks if ‘noseless’ should be ‘noiseless ’.
- If you're familiar with the spellchecker in a word processor, you'll get on with this tool instantly.
- My computer spellchecker, however, has other ideas.
- I tried to explain the spellchecker to her, but after a few seconds I realized I was wasting my breath.
- The scientists theorize that it can execute 765 different programs - although nothing as complex as, say, a spellchecker.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.