- Before you submit your page to the search engines, run the page through an html checker and a spelling checker.
- I found that version 8 always crashed if I ever used the spelling checker.
- Several people have written in to point out that Microsoft Word's spelling checker corrects ‘Grammelot’ to ‘Trammeled’, and is therefore the most probable culprit in this case.
- Away from spelling checkers, way out in the email chatrooms, anything goes.
- This is not only true with spelling checkers and tax programs, it's also true with industrial applications.
- If Microsoft Word's spelling checker's autocorrection feature is switched on, it capitalises the word for you.
- I will ‘learn to spell’ when he gets a spelling checker.
- One major drawbacks is that it doesn't include a spelling checker.
- Bellow is a verb meaning ‘emit a loud, deep, hollow, prolonged sound such as a bull might make, or to speak or shout in a manner reminiscent of this’; that's why a spelling checker wouldn't have caught the mistake.