1despilfarrador masculinedespilfarradora femininederrochador masculinederrochadora femininegastador masculinegastadora femininebotarate feminine
- Get tough with Republican spendthrifts in Congress by trimming the pork in spending bills for highways, energy, and agriculture while reminding them of core conservative fiscal principles.
- And only the rich and the spendthrift could afford to sleep here - or so I had thought.
- And the Air Force career they later had didn't exactly allow them to become spendthrifts.
- They are themselves always, and without any exception, the greatest spendthrifts in the society.
- You see, by taking the trust fund surplus - almost $151 billion in the last fiscal year - away from those wanton spendthrifts in Congress, the administration will enforce that discipline.
- Suddenly I could appreciate the position of all those slinking spendthrifts I had rented from over the years.
- If you are a spendthrift before retiring you will be a spendthrift during retirement.
- A prize draw aimed at compulsive spendthrifts has been run by a Chilean bank.
- Now that I've isolated the spendthrifts, please understand that I'm not making an argument for this record's kitsch value.
- Natural selection designed us to be spendthrifts.
- Recovering alcoholics shouldn't frequent bars nor should spendthrifts frequent mails.
- When it comes to shopping, separate yourself from the spendthrifts in your life because the high they get from spending can be infectious and dangerous to your financial health.
- Today's gleaners are a disparate bunch: artists and activists, spendthrifts and street kids.
- In 1942, he already had a reputation as a spendthrift and a playboy, misbehaving in Brazil and frittering away the budget for another unfinished film.
- This makes them positive spendthrifts in a country where the average price of a bottle of wine is still under £4.
- Don't go down in history as a spendthrift, who threw away the country's wealth and squandered the opportunity to truly develop our nation.
- Working for a multinational and being the spendthrift that he is, he doesn't have the money to buy a laptop for himself, at least not a brand new laptop.
- To give such serial spendthrifts the power of the Inland Revenue, to tax residents on the basis of their incomes, would be a dangerous move.
- We seem to have become a nation of late bookers and seat-of-our-pants spendthrifts, incapable even of saving for our own pensions.
- This is a president who's the biggest spendthrift that I've seen since I've been paying attention in politics.
1(policies/habits) de despilfarro(habits/policies) de derroche(organization/person) despilfarrador(person/organization) derrochador