- Sir, we hear reports that North Korea is supposedly claiming to have reprocessed all of its spent nuclear fuel rods.
- He added it would increase pressure on the British Government to shut down the reprocessing of spent nuclear fuel rods at Sellafield.
- A third repeat following this resulted in the disappearance of the spent energy beam.
- A spent shell fired from a revolver was recovered at the scene.
- Flowers and notes were left outside his home yesterday, where investigators found several spent bullet cartridges.
- We think the preponderance of evidence does show that in fact Yucca Mountain is a suitable site for spent fuel disposal.
- Turn the Polaroid over and that space keeps the spent pod, emptied of its seminal jelly when ejected from the camera.
2(exhausted)as a painter she was spent at 50 — como pintora estaba acabada a los cincuenta
- the storm was spent — la tormenta había perdido / agotado su fuerza