- I have run across two opposing theories in regards to proper cleat positioning in relation to the pedal spindle.
- This enables the ball-screw spindle to accommodate small errors in alignment with the piston, without causing the piston to be pushed sideways.
- The left arm is made of hollow rectangular chromoly steel tubing that tapers in size from 30 mm at the bottom bracket spindle to 21 mm at the pedal spindle.
- The lightest version of Time's new RXS pedal has a titanium spindle, with a claimed weight of only 195 grams per pair.
- It is used for railroad frogs, for steel mill coupling housings, pinions, spindles, and for dipper lips of power shovels operating in quarries.
- The spindles are driven by cone drive gear boxes through universal joints capable of up to 6,000 foot-pounds per spindle.
- Following the instructions that came with your pedals, remove the spindle from the pedal body.
- Operation is convenient, with clevis hitch hookup and easy-to-adjust wheel spindles.
- A compact vertical machining center with a spindle that revolves at 12,000 rpm, a spiral chip conveyor, and a machine-bed flush mechanism will be displayed at the company stand.
- Get someone to sit on an office chair that can turn, looking directly upward along the axis of the spindle of the chair.
- When it finally released, it popped so loud I thought I must have broken the pedal spindle off.
- Although I'm only about 180 pounds I've had trouble with Campy cranksets and spindles breaking.
- At least one of the spindles can slide along the common axis and squeeze the optic.
- It is for this reason that we spot-face our cranks at the same time we drill the hole for the pedal spindle and bottom bracket axis.
- Golder uses felt mops, which he makes himself, on a spindle revolving at 3,000 revs, and employs pumice powder mixed with vegetable oil to polish the silver.
- We currently use both air-bearing spindles and electric motors to rotate the disks.
- These were usually facing opposite poles and located apart from each other on a straight line parallel to the long axis of the spindle.
- The handles are barrel shaped, with a distinct bulge near the middle, rather than cylindrical, on both spindles.
- It also drops the distance from the pedal spindle to the shoe sole to under 10 mm, far less than other pedal designs.
- ‘Their cotton-picking machines each use gallons of grease every day to lubricate their spindles,’ he says.
2(for spinning thread)huso masculine
- Davis's are flatter, and by this point he had progressed to using bamboo-turned spindles.
- The jenny had between six and twenty-four spindles mounted on a sliding carriage.
- Once Frigga filled my hands with spindle and wool, and my mind with these Thirteen Goddesses, I've found life too full for heartbreak and illness.
- The Asoka Chakra could be viewed, imaginatively, as a spinning-wheel without the spindle and spinner.
- A gossamer thread issues from her enormous abdomen at a steady clip, wound by a motor onto a revolving spindle.
- There was a guy in there showing a girl how to spin yarn using a spindle.
- On the floor, youthful Mirabai Sherke fills her spindles with zari thread.
- Burginde went to the chest and opened it, and took out the basket of spindles and shuttles on top.
- The ancient scenes of weaving and spinning remind me of Plato's description of ‘necessity’, where Ananke turns the spindle on which the threads of our lives are wound.
- If I don't hold the bobbin on the spindle, it slides just far enough out that the notch slides out of place and it won't wind.
- These reels are fitted with easy grip handles, quick release spool and a stainless steel spindle.
- Instead of being wound onto spindles, the ropes of wire grass fiber were sent to looms to be tied together into matting.
- My fingers know what they must do, and I can spin the silk wisps into a fine shining strand on the crystal spindle and wind it onto the bobbins without even having to think about it.
- Instead she walked to the large weaving chest, opened the lid, and brought forth three spindles.
- The plan now is to get hold of some fleece or other spinnable fibre, infuse it with power from various herbs and additives, spin it into yarn using my magic spindle, then weave it into magical cloth.
- Yet curiously - and perhaps significantly - Leonardo has neglected to wind any yarn around the spindle, so that the entire black shaft is exposed.
- Having prepared the wool or flax the women would then have spun it using a drop spindle (spinning wheels are a much later invention).
- They use spindles made of bamboo, which is something new to us.
- There'll always be a huge demand here for raw wool from Australia, provided we can keep the spindles here spinning wool and keep them away from spinning synthetics.
- This problem was particularly acute in the textile sector where a large number of spindles were set up on the basis of suppliers' credits.
- While traveling along the Inca Road, Muller carries wool and a spindle with her.
- He envisioned the same water turning tens of thousands of spindles and producing millions of yards of fabric.
- By teasing the fibre out and twirling the spindle quickly the yarn is twisted together producing a thread.
- The next part, however, requires that I learn how to work a spindle and make scarlet garments for my household and purple silk tapestries for myself, not to mention selling fine linen to the local merchants.
- The shepherds claimed often to see her walking above the steepest slopes at twilight, a golden spindle in her hand.
- In her left hand Eve holds a loop of raw fiber, and in her right, a drop spindle.
- Silk is spooled off large reels along the top and two, four or six strands are wound together onto spindles at the bottom, making a stronger yarn.
- Press the bobbin all the way onto the bobbin winding spindle.
- The thread is twisted by attaching loose strands to the top of the spindle, then rolling the spindle along the thigh to start it spinning.
- Nowhere else in India will you see spinning on single spindle charkas with 24 spokes, claims Lakshman Rao.
- The spindles grasp the fiber and selectively pull it out of the boll, leaving unwanted plant parts or trash behind.
- Attention must also be made to the reels bearings in which the spindle of the spool is housed.
3US(for papers)pinchapapeles masculine
- The spindle had papers stuck onto it; one of them slid off and away through the air.
- Keep track of all your orders with this simple wire order slip spindle.
- The sociologist said the spindle would align statuses since the orders will have to wait till the cook got them.
1clavar en el pinchapapeles