1bosquecillo masculinesoto masculine
- My mum and dad sold the old farmhouse to a young, retired businessman from the South, and built a new home in the old spinney.
- It has panoramic views of the golf course and is nestled in a spinney just off Leigh Road.
- A site was chosen near the college focus overlooking a south-facing meadow that slopes down to a spinney, and three new three-storey blocks have been created at the top of the rise.
- At daybreak they lay up together in a place she showed him deep within a spinney.
- Tee boxes have been enlarged, new bunkers built, and spinneys cleaned and made more user friendly!
- To the back of the house is a wood, parkland and spinney.
- And think of the features that make our landscape so gorgeously English: the hedgerows, drystone walls and the shady copses and spinneys punctuating the expanses of green.
- The club has spent wisely on the course recently in reshaping the fairways, re-designing bunkers and spinneys and treating the fairways and greens.