1(of hair)I've got split ends — tengo horquilla Colombia
- With a little planning and preventive measures, you can avoid the common sun and surf damage of faded colour, fragile, brittle or dry hair and yucky split ends.
- You only get split ends with wet hair in cold weather.
- She is a little taller than I am, has long dyed black hair with lots of split ends, and wears a padded bra to look as big as I am.
- With this, she lightly touched the split ends of my long hair, which tumbled down my back.
- It also helps prevent split ends and most importantly, it's non-greasy and can be easily washed out without leaving sticky residue.
- I shower daily, but if I shampooed every day my hair would turn into a nasty dry mass of stiff split ends, like one of those old-fashioned straw brooms.
- She bit her lip, finding a sudden interest in studying her hair for split ends.
- ‘You must be Michelle,’ she chirped while picking at some split ends of her hair.
- She let out a loud scoff and flipped her ponytail over her shoulder, beginning to carelessly check her hair for split ends.
- Chlorine sucks sebum out of the hair, causing split ends and smelly strands.
- It doesn't stop at hair condition or split ends - there is the scalp to think about, as well, and, frequently, hair thinning, which is when the real panic sets in, finally prompting people to seek advice.
- ‘Ninety percent of those with long hair will get split ends right after getting highlights,’ Varin says.
- Long, wild white hair, full of split ends, fell nearly to the back of her knees.
- At night, protect your hair with a satin scarf, bonnet or pillowcase, which prevents split ends, tangling and matting, and preserves your hair style.
- Going from short to long hair takes time and TLC, especially if chemical overprocessing has left you with split ends and dryness.
- I also make sure that the length of my new haircut is short enough to get rid of any split ends, and sometimes I cut it a little shorter in back.
- His hair had been unruly and full of split ends and his beard ought to have had a wild life preserve all its own with a silly British anthropologist doting on it day and night and writing notes about it.
- Megabucks were spent correcting split ends of women's hair.
- I have split ends but can't be bothered to go get my hair cut.
- Meagan didn't even bother to look at them as she examined her hair and looked for split ends.
2(in US football)feminine ala abierta
- It's an especially positive development for Boldin, who seemed miscast most of the time last season as a split end instead of playing the slot, where he excelled as a rookie.
- The Jets want Coles to play the split end position he played previously with the team, so McCareins will move to flanker, where he played as a member of the Titans.
- Clayton is the split end, usually lining up wide of the line.
- At Georgia, he had started at flanker, tailback, quarterback, and split end, and also had handled punt and kickoff return duties.
- He was a split end and outside linebacker in a smaller school in Alabama.