In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
Computing Television Cinema
1pantalla dividida femininebefore noun split-screen facility — función de pantalla partida feminine
- There's also a split-screen mode for two player races as well as a LAN mode for up to six players.
- The two-player mode is your obligatory split-screen racing; chose your bike and course that you wanna race on and you're ready to go.
- There really is no newfound enjoyment in the split-screen mode and more often than not, you'll be bored after playing for five minutes.
- The Main screen is a split-screen overview showing all input, track, bus, send and FX levels on the top with a tiny 24-track display beneath.
- The ‘duel’ comes from the newer game's addition of a split-screen fishing mode.
- Rounding everything out on the gameplay side is a fun, well-designed two-player split-screen mode.
- Multiplayer options persist to be numerous including the unique split-screen mode where you can pair up to eight people using only two PCs.
- Superbike 2001 does support multiplayer via LAN, Internet and of course a split-screen two player mode.
- So, using a split-screen display capability on the TV, it is possible for each warring faction to have not only the image they want but the soundtrack too, in full surround sound.
- Using its own split-screen software, you can see the results of your search in the left pane, with a preview of the selected item in the right.
- It would have been cool to have a racing mode or a split-screen cops and robbers mode, where one player is the bad guy - either would have added significantly to the game's replay value.
- Sure, it had a decent selection of songs and a four-player split-screen mode, but that's about it.
- In addition, they've added a split-screen replay that shows what two players are doing simultaneously on a play.
- Note the split-screen function which displays the normal view and the zoom area at the same time.
- Either game mode can be enjoyed with two players using a vertical split-screen format, and that's when the fun really begins.
- Here are split-screen storyboard/finished footage comparisons for two of the film's big action set-pieces: the avalanche sequence and the assault on the Columbian drug farm.
- Miller recently used the split-screen technique on television to compare Woods's swing in 2000 with his present one.
- Finally, Activision has shipped THPS3 with a two-player split-screen mode with various styles of play from Graffiti to point competitions.
- The screen tests give you split-screen looks at test footage shot of the makeup and costumes in action.
- Some of this super-soldiering can be mitigated by the fact you can go through the single-player game in a split-screen co-op mode.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.