- I'm not a big fan of abstract art myself - it's generally paint splodges on canvas masquerading as masterpieces - I find it phoney and lazy.
- I was covering the black woodwork with splodges of white paint.
- Now 85, withered through a strict diabetic diet, troubled by intermittent back spasms, Caddy is a frail figure, her eyes splodged with bright blue eye-shadow, ‘an old one’ in her own words.
- Closer inspection suggests it's new, so presumably the very realistic paint splodges (you get what you pay for) are not really paint at all.
- It was hard to tell the difference between the specks of mud and splodges of coffee cake on my map.
- Walking down what used to be bustling Ivegate, I saw all the white splodges on the flags and in my naivety thought they were the results of the flocks of starlings that used to roost in Bradford.
- However, it looks more like a splodge than a fingerprint and you can't make out any of the traditional markings that show it's actually a finger.
- When I started to read the paper the pictures were difficult to discern, most of them being black splodges in the middle of articles.
- When I showered tonight I blew my nose and tiny splodges of green splattered everywhere.
- He is sitting on a homemade island constructed from chicken wire and papier-mâché, painted in crude splodges of brown and green.
- ‘Really strong ham sandwiches,’ says Georgia, picking at a paint splodge on her jeans.
- Willow, who is white with two distinctive grey splodges, was suffering from fly strike, an ailment more commonly associated with rabbits.
- But would anyone turn up their nose at a wedge of fresh home-baked Victoria sponge, sandwiched with a generous splodge of farmhouse strawberry jam and dairy cream?
- Both are exuberant riots of colour, from the palest avocado to looming midnight blues, with great carefree splodges of paint and taught, pacy lines that spiral into little whirlwinds of detail.
- It gave no indication that an interview would be carried out, not by a by a smart-suited boss, but a huge-headed yellow Dreamie character with blue splodges.
- The paint danger has finally passed, and other than the floor of Kev's dads garage having a random assortment of white splodges, all the paint went where it was meant to.
- But the red splodges of painted waymarks led unerringly down the rock slides by slip and scramble, by iron ladders and - at one point - a knotted rope.
- Coming down from the moors at Cropton you used to be able to pick out Norton high street, now all you can see is great big splodges of light.
- If your family enthusiastically throws splodges of oatmeal across the breakfast table and then lolls about all day with their hair uncombed and their boots on the sofa, you can stop reading right here.
- As I sit typing in my Inner Coven, my window is like a reverse Dalmation, white splodges on black.