In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1generación espontánea feminine
- In fact, classic myths, being vehicles for expressing universal patterns of unconscious thought, are filled with examples of spontaneous generation.
- He was one of the strongest opponents of the doctrine of spontaneous generation in the 17th century.
- The intense arguments for and against the concept of spontaneous generation spurred on the developments in the field.
- The further science progresses, the more unlikely spontaneous generation seems.
- The origin of living beings is initially through spontaneous generation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.