1transposición, de efecto cómico, de los sonidos iniciales de dos palabras
- Adam tries to object to this and other outrages, but he's so flustered that all that comes out are exasperated spoonerisms.
- They speak in spoonerisms and malapropisms and put forward bizarre concepts and beliefs.
- He was for many years a cricket commentator on Indian radio, famed for his spoonerisms.
- The best-known of these are the sound transpositions called spoonerisms.
- Malapropisms and spoonerisms add colour to language.