1rastro masculinepista feminine
- As it was vanishing on the hill-tops, a group of enthusiasts preferred to forgo arguing and, grasping their spears, were soon busy tracking its spoor on the soft soil in the crevices among the boulders.
- On the windowsill, the pigeon is gone, but it has left its spoor.
- They followed cattle spoors for about seven kilometres and found 66 of the cattle scattered over a distance of 10 km.
- He said police then followed spoors into the Santa informal settlement and saw the cattle with an unidentified man.
- He located the fox's spoor and loped along in pursuit.
- He found the spoor easily enough and followed it for about a minute, but then it forked.
- The gasping clouds of my breath mingled with the fog as I followed the spoor, pushing through denuded branches and the winter skeletons of undergrowth.
- The spoor was fresher, and the side trails of the leopard's continued presence in the area told them they were approaching her lair.