In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1transmisión deportiva feminineretransmisión deportiva feminine Spain
- He received a 1999 Pennsylvania Associated Press Award for best sportscast.
- The Montreal Radio and Television School offers six-month courses in radio and television broadcasting with emphasis on writing and producing news reports, talk shows and sportscasts.
- This could include selecting camera angles during a sportscast or directing alternative endings to a potboiler through video technology called ‘seamless branching.’
- Sean Foley accompanies his sportscast with a banjo.
- This has been followed by television sportscasts informing viewers of exactly the same thing!
- Sportscaster sounds like the guy who's on the 11 o'clock news and is putting together a three-minute sportscast of the headlines for that day.
- And I would do a feature every night, a little editorial feature, something that they didn't have on any other sportscast that night.
- It's hard for the press to understand, because so many of the news stories they write are vendor-vs.-vendor sportscasts, in which the marketplace is a playing field and customers are prizes.
- The spots will saturate prime-time shows and weekend sportscasts almost as soon as FDA approval is obtained.
- The satellite media tour allows television stations from around the country to conduct live one-on-one interviews with the Champ Car race winner directly after the event for use on their local sportscasts.
- The unit will let viewers use a remote control to respond instantly to ITV programming, such as audience polls, interactive sportscasts and game shows, or to request information or make purchases.
- The agreement will enable more than 2.2 million Latino households to see these Spanish-language sportscasts.
- For example, here in Edmonton, let's check out the local TV news, where hockey is often the last item on the sportscast.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.