In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1soldar por puntos
- Gates should be of heavy construction, with hinge pins spot-welded to prevent easy removal.
- Its chief advantage is the ability to spot weld from one side of the work.
- She planted the stack on the floor, casually but deliberately forcing it six inches into the ground, then repositioned the hood, spot-welding it to its support.
- Today it's cheaper to laser weld than spot weld.
- Another approach is to take a thin-wall tube and just use a sleeve you slide over it and then spot-weld it in place before hydroforming.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.