1pintura en (e)spray feminine(e)spray masculine
1pintar con (e)spray
- Many of them are looking at a curious message spray-painted on the side of the tower.
- Adam takes a shine to Evelyn, and she gives him her number, spray-painted on the inside of his jacket.
- I also urge the martial arts club to stop spray-painting offensive slogans about our rivals on the walls.
- Disabling them is fundamentally different from protesting in the streets or even the trivial offence of spray-painting graffiti on signage.
- I heard that every house and shop had a large red X spray-painted on the door to indicate that it had been searched.
- He was caught spray-painting anti-Israeli slogans on university buildings twice during the summer.