In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1modalidad de apuesta en que lo que se gana o pierde depende de la cantidad en que difiere lo apostado de los resultados en algún acontecimiento deportivo
- The future for sport spread betting is international or online, while we haven't even scratched the surface with financial spread betting.
- Although they are less risky than futures or spread betting where, potentially, your losses can be unlimited, they are certainly not suitable for beginners.
- The products that caused the most complaints were precipice bonds, spread betting, share tipping and those offering the facility to unlock a pension.
- Delta Index is running free educational seminars for beginners or those who would like to understand how spread betting works.
- One of the attractions of spread betting is the ability to ‘go short’ - betting on a share going down.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.