In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(spatula)espátula feminineaplicador masculine
- When we put an operator into a sprayer or spreader at the beginning of the season, that's his machine for the rest of the year.
- Keep all guards and safety shields in place on pumps, around pump hoppers, on manure spreaders, tank wagons, power units, etc.
- Some producers are also having success with seeding legumes through dry fertilizer air spreaders, with cultipacking before and after the seed is broadcast.
- I'm usually quick to pick up weed problems and troubles with a fertilizer spreader quick enough to rescue a field.
- This figure doesn't include the cost of a lawn mower, fertilizer spreader, watering equipment or the labor to service the lawn.
- To spread compost in the vineyard, Roth recommends a wet-lime spreader, which many growers already have.
- Because the fertilizer doesn't see the light of day from the time it is unloaded until it is loaded onto spreaders or tenders, both dust and spillage are virtually eliminated.
- Most years this system seems to work great since the fields are firmer and can take the traffic of the manure spreader better and I have less competition for my time from other field operations.
- Manure can be spread as a solid or semi-solid in a box or flail spreader.
- He said the equipment to be demonstrated includes disc harrows, lime spreaders and chisel ploughs among others.
- They can be effectively applied on clean walkways by using a simple push-type Scott's fertilizer spreader.
- This systemic aquatic herbicide is easily applied using a cyclone-type spreader.
- A conventional box spreader is used for land application of sheep manure.
- It's cheaper to disk my 2000 acres than to buy a straw chopper and chaff spreader for my combine.
- A key factor in the design of any liquid-storage structure is provision for agitating the waste prior to irrigating or loading the tank spreader.
- They mix them with soil and distribute them with a device similar to a fertilizer spreader.
- Then, after the fungi have had time to multiply, farmers would apply the colonized soil in manure spreaders along with their compost.
- About six years ago, I was doing all of my manure spreading with an old New Holland 510 box spreader.
- However, some 6-row combines have 10 tons on the front axle with a full grain tank and tricycle fertilizer spreaders may carry 14 tons on the rear axle.
- In the past year alone, the cooperative has purchased an air-flow dry fertilizer spreader, a field sprayer, a fork lift, a skid loader and two pickup trucks - all new.
2(device for spreading seeds etc)esparcidor masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.