In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1vacaciones de Semana Santa feminine
- During spring break of his sophomore year at Stanford, he and some friends had gone up to Aspen Colorado on a ski trip.
- Since spring break had just started we didn't have any homework, which was very good.
- Book just after Easter and spring break to avoid crowds and the high prices.
- Here in Florida, college students have arrived for spring break.
- I spent all of my spring break sitting around his house, watching television and joking around with him.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.