1vela tarquina femininevela de abanico feminine
- The spritsail flapped emptily and the boat righted to an even keel, causing the two men swiftly to change position.
- It is also fitted with two small masts rigged with spritsails, a sailing rig that is still used by Thames sailing barges today.
- She was given a tall mizzen mast, with a large gaff sail, well forward of the wheel and a smaller spritsail.
- Sails named for parts of the ship include gaff sails, jib-headed sails, spritsails, and lateen and lugsails.
- Three sails are carried on the bowsprit along with the spritsail that hangs from the spritsail yard.