- Anyway, to return to my story, the sprog has absolutely no concept of time and wakes up at odd times during the night and starts making a racket.
- Actually, I'm soon going to be visiting my sister and am quite looking forward to seeing her sprogs again (aged 8 and 6, so hardly babies), so I'm certainly no child-hater.
- On Saturday, my sister, her husband and the sprogs will come down from Cheshire and we'll do lunch again and assorted other stuff.
- It has taken a while, but I have finally realised that holidays with sprogs simply aren't holidays in the accepted sense.
- I get fed up by people who randomly produce sprogs with little thought to the consequences, and expect me to pay for their carelessness.
- Nutritional research also suggests that an expectant mother can influence her sprog's future food preferences by the dietary choices she made during pregnancy.
- Of course, it almost goes without saying that when something is out of reach and the sprog is denied her heart's desire, much weeping and gnashing of teeth ensues.
- They send their sprogs to a local authority club round the corner.
- People feel able to go on having sprog after sprog because they know somebody else is going to pick up the tab.
- Went into town today to show off the sprog to the work colleagues, and have coffee with Tim.
- Some of us think that feeding our brains matters as much as feeding our sprogs, and that we'll be better parents if we occasionally give it the odd workout.
- Naturally, the dress was removed in short order and the (now ecstatic) sprog was let loose to wreak havoc upon the house and garden.
- A former gynaecologist, the old chap helped to deliver his son's first three sprogs.
- She's in hospital… having just, literally, given birth to their first sprog.
- Your sprog will be the centre of attention soon enough - right now, baby, it's your time to shine!
- Thus, the scene is set for a hectic fortnight's ‘holiday’ in which the sprogs will be consecutively ignored, yelled at and ordered to get out from under my feet.
- The next day we all went to my Sister's house by the sea, met the sprogs, etc.
- No matter the range of your holiday aspirations, from a weekend break in the Highlands to a grand tour of the Far East, there is no doubt that having a sprog in tow slows you down.
- I was given around £100 in Bonds when I was a wee sprog and inflation has reduced their value by around 90%.
- The fund manager, famous for juggling her high-pressure job in the City with bringing up a gaggle of sprogs, says that another terrorist incident could see the FTSE fall to the 3000 level.