1engranaje cilíndrico masculine
- The 9ft diameter great spur wheel was made of cast iron with the rims being cast separately before being bolted on.
- The stone nut is engaged with the spur wheel by a lever.
- This pinion wheel can be disengaged by raising it above the spur wheel to stop the stone rotating.
- The cams and spur wheel should be securely attached to the shaft, the grub screws being gently tightened as necessary.
- The nuts are 12 inches in diameter and the great spur wheel is 8'9’ in diameter.