1ejercicio que consiste en ponerse de rodillas con las manos en el suelo y estirar alternadamente cada pierna hacia atrás
- Warm up by doing jumping jacks or squat thrusts or jumping rope, or any type of calisthenic exercise, until you begin to feel ‘warm.’
- It feels like doing squat thrusts with a weight bar in the gym.
- Unfortunately, the first test was not one of driving experience or skills, but how many squat thrusts and press-ups could be completed in five minutes.
- Those vying for the titles huffed and puffed their way through a breath-taking range of competitions, including a 1000m cycle, 2000m run, 2000m row, 1000m cross-training, 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups and 100 squat thrusts.
- On a training pitch beside a territorial army barracks, Bradford's small squad of players do squat thrusts under strong Yorkshire sunshine.