1limpísimosuper limpio informal
- I was in Paris recently, and it's clear that French women believe their natural shine comes from having squeaky-clean, healthy skin.
- You've got plenty of time, and besides, your house is squeaky-clean already.
- Alkaline is the cleaning agent in most shampoos that can dry out hair if you wash often, but it's also what gives your hair that squeaky-clean feeling.
- Lusaka can take a leaf from smaller cities such as Windhoek whose authorities maintain spotlessly squeaky-clean streets.
- ‘Americans love that squeaky-clean feeling, but our bodies and faces can't handle it,’ she says.