- With squint-eyed innocence and un-metered awkwardness, Stewart delivers an unexpected hit performance that would later land him additional appearances in commercials and voice-over roles.
- That bony, squint-eyed, curly-haired little sneak, attractive?
- I marched up to the porch, where a squint-eyed man asked, from around the cigar he was roughly smoking, if there was something he could help me with.
- I then added the coup de grace, the signature of that loveable, squint-eyed jack-tar, Popeye.
- Four marines emerged on deck with a swarthy looking, squint-eyed pirate, his arms and legs in irons.