In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1presencia escénica feminine
- But his singing is matched by neither stage presence nor acting ability.
- As well as giving students tips on voice projection, the courses also teach the importance of positive body language and stage presence.
- Gray will captivate audiences with her engaging stage presence and communicative facial expressions.
- Her charismatic stage presence and her poignant lyricism captivate audiences everywhere.
- The competition will give each contestant the chance to shine in front of the judges, who will be looking for an act with style and stage presence as well as talent.
- It was my first time seeing Kevin Devine, and i was very impressed by his stage presence.
- His stage presence was virtually non-existent, he suffered badly from nerves and tended to underplay his material.
- He also became famous for his theatrical stage presence, dressing in outrageous costumes.
- His exceptional technique, unique talent and striking stage presence render a new sound to classical music.
- Her vivacious stage presence fits both the era and the play perfectly.
- His stage presence and his command of the text bode well for an acting career should he choose to pursue that direction.
- They have that all-important stage presence and the talent to back it up.
- Her energy and stage presence were simply astounding in this performance.
- The competitors will be judged on vocal talent, appearance, originality of performance and stage presence.
- It is almost impossible to look beyond her commanding stage presence - even in the rare moments when her character is not holding court.
- His stage presence, too, did not have the assurance of the other principals.
- Her diction, delivery and interpretation of the role allied to her stage presence was a highlight of the show.
- The crowd responded with applause suitably thunderous for a woman with such commanding stage presence.
- Modak honed his stage presence after years of opening for comedians.
- What's always marked him as a stand-up is his extraordinary stage presence.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.