In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sin tachasin mancha
- Santorum said the program also would be expanded to include imports not currently covered, including certain wire products, heavy structurals, oil country tubular goods and stainless sheet and strip.
- Customers want to have the body last longer, so we are putting stainless hardware on there.
- A self-rimming stainless sink or a surface mounted sink may be attached with clips underneath the counter top.
- Shortly before deciding to form their own company, Norris developed a method of forging stainless Damascus, thus explaining the choice of ‘Stamascus’ as the name for their new company.
- They say the stainless earrings shine brilliantly in the sun, which makes me stand out from the crowd.
- It is also important not to pair stainless with non-stainless metals (i.e. stainless hangers with non-stainless bolts, etc.) in wet areas.
- In all iron-chromium-nickel stainless alloys, resistance to corrosion by environments that cause intergranular attack can be improved by lowering the carbon content.
- Surface mounted sinks are generally installed with caulking and clamps, self-rimming porcelain sinks need only caulk but self-rimming stainless sinks add clamps as well.
- The houses are finished to a high specification with many features, including double-glazed white uPVC windows and solid wood shaker-style kitchen units with stainless cooker hoods as standard.
- Nearly half of these alloys, in turn, are used to make stainless and heat - resistant steels.
- Forged from several types of steel including stainless, Damascus steel has been used to make superior knife blades for thousands of years.
- Although both carbon fibre oars were smashed to pieces and the stainless rowlock pins bent, the crew had two spare oars on board and managed to repair the rowlocks.
- The distinctive flat-bottomed boats once used to transport the wine are still moored in the river, though today, more prosaically, the wine is brought down by road in stainless - steel tankers.
- The original intake and exhaust layout has been reversed and equipped with a long-branched 4-1 stainless exhaust manifold to improve flow and increase power and torque.
- Horizontal wind movements are resisted at each floor level by holding the cables with stainless brackets.
- Be sure to remove the plastic protective film from the inside surface of both the upper and lower stainless rings.
- The stainless finish also makes blackpowder cleanup all that much easier after the match.
- Those improbable angles only baited at what was to come, a stainless steel-clad Frank Gehry design that has been likened to origami, a clipper ship with billowing sails, or a blooming flower.
- To reduce the possibility of corrosion, steel on all horizontal surfaces was stainless and the minimum cover on exterior surfaces was increased to 2 1/2 inches.
- A cooking hub just shy of 12 feet long showcases the five-burner cooktop with side grill; a bar running the length of the brushed stainless backsplash puts every utensil and spice within reach.
1acero inoxidable masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.