In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1máquina escaladora feminineescaladora feminine
- Wenson explains that stompers can roll stairclimbers into the group exercise studio or assemble in a designated place in the workout room.
- Skip the stairclimber at the gym, you'll be working your quads plenty hard just getting up to your apartment or office.
- To burn it off: hit the stairclimber for 37 minutes at a moderately difficult intensity.
- The show also makes use of home equipment like treadmills and stairclimbers.
- Going back up was like walking/running one massive stairclimber.
- ‘For a given perceived exertion level, you'll burn far fewer calories on a stationary bike than you would, say, running on a treadmill or exercising on a stairclimber,’ he says.
- The promise: a high-intensity, low-impact workout that'll be lots more enjoyable than slogging along on a treadmill or stairclimber, all while advancing your efforts to maintain a fat-melting metabolism and a narrow waist.
- Cardio exercise like running or the stairclimber are great immediate treatments for anxiety, and yoga (or other meditative practices) are good at preventing anxiety.
- The extensive array of cardio equipment includes treadmills, total-body elliptical cross-trainers, upright and recumbent Lifecycle exercise bikes and stairclimbers.
- Coleman has his players run, but you can perform these cardio intervals either on foot or on a standard health-club cardio machine such as a stationary bike, stairclimber or treadmill.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.