1(in gambling)depositario de una apuesta masculinedepositaria de una apuesta feminine
2(in purchases)depositario de una entrega inicial masculinedepositaria de una entrega inicial femininedepositario de una cuota inicial masculine Latin Americadepositaria de una cuota inicial feminine Latin Americadepositario de una entrada masculine Spaindepositaria de una entrada feminine Spaindepositario de un pie masculine Chiledepositaria de un pie feminine Chile
3(interested party)interesado masculineinteresada feminine
- A central feature of the agreement is the recognition that farmers are just as much in the food business as any other stakeholder.
- Online privacy is of interest to many different stakeholders in the Internet society.
- The body should also have regional networks in order to accommodate greater interests among stakeholders.
- These businesses are run principally for the benefit of their shareholders as the dominant stakeholders.
- In the case of modification, the innovation is changed to address concerns raised by stakeholders.
- In many settings, community groups come to be recognized as legitimate stakeholders of businesses.
- As such it is in the interest of all stakeholders that the industry operates profitably.
- Part of this responsibility is to ensure the company is a good corporate citizen, and looks after all its stakeholders.
- The three other board members are set to travel to see stakeholders, business partners and banks across Europe and America.
- I urge all stakeholders to keep an interest in the detail because this is where the real impact will be felt.
- The agreement is aimed at safe-guarding the interest of all the stakeholders.
- Different stakeholders have interests in ensuring dependable information is available to consumers.
- But with the voluntary sector, you also need people who can take account of the interests of stakeholders.
- For those reasons the board concluded the interests of stakeholders would be best served by a sale of the Dutch business.
- We will continue to engage with all stakeholders on issues and concerns they may have.
- The event was attended by tourism stakeholders and members of the business communities of the three islands visited.
- External stakeholders were concerned about the ability of large trusts to oversee continued quality of services and patient care.
- As the most important stakeholders in the organisation, workers have a vital interest in its welfare.
- Now residents, businesses, and other stakeholders are being asked to take part in discussions on a way forward.
- He appealed to the business community and other stakeholders to take up the responsibility of developing the area.