In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1modelo estándar masculine
- Indeed, at the time this is written, there is only one clear-cut piece of experimental evidence that the standard model is not an exactly correct theory.
- The most familiar, and second strongest, force described in the standard model is electromagnetism.
- We know the standard model of particle physics is not the final word, and quantum theory has yet to be married to gravity - neither is complete without the other.
- We have to two theories that are both extremely successful but mutually incompatible - Einstein's general relativity and the standard model of particle physics.
- String theory is ‘large enough’ to include the standard model and includes gravity as a must.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.