1(specified, fixed)(sum/amount) indicado(sum/amount) establecido(date/time) señalado(date/time) indicado
- Part three focuses on an analysis of stated policy issues within the public sector.
- The open state was of long duration, and lasted for hours under the stated conditions.
- Since then she has heard nothing despite the PCT's stated concern about the shortage of midwives.
- Waters agreed not to enter the Acres estate except for specific visits to two stated addresses.
- In the context of the stated question, a perfection would mean that the mother may be able to save the boy.
2(declared)their stated intention/goal — la intención/el objetivo que han expresado