In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1atracción electroestática feminine
- A few minor things to consider: If you are traveling in the winter, you may find that static cling is rampant.
- Have you ever wondered about static electricity and static cling?
- I had been using a blush brush, but the static cling effect was terrible.
- Sharon Leal, the obligatory nonwhite babe, teaches music and wears static cling.
- What I was suspecting was that these thing were held together by electrostatic forces - static cling - little, very weak, electrostatic forces that holds together grains.
- She immediately clung to his leg like a sock with static cling.
- It not only prevents static cling, but it also removes soap residue.
- Magic BrushOff is a two-sided non-invasive, sponge-like gizmo that has a certain static cling which draws in surface dirt.
- Lose the cooling fans and the static cling of the monitor.
- Well mine only get static cling in spring, so I guess it is only you.
- Fabric softener sheets are designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television and computer screen with a used sheet to keep dust from resettling.
- It will also help to prevent static cling in the dryer.
- These ‘maps ‘are static cling, color-coded guides that slip under the strings and wrap around the neck of a guitar using no glues or adhesives, so they don't damage the guitar.
- Atropal began frantically running his stumps through his hair, gathering the nether world equivalent of static cling.
- It doesn't matter whether it's a sagging bra strap, static cling, or a potato chip that breaks when you dip it.
- Well let me tell you that what you'll find are grey plastic moccasins, elasticated waists and short - sleeved shirts with more static cling than a workbenchful of vices.
- To avoid fabric softeners and static cling, line dry your clothing or remove them from the dryer while slightly damp.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.