1pausa entre programas para identificar a la emisora que los transmite
- Combine the two and you get a non-stop soap opera with few station breaks.
- Expect Coke and Mountain Dew to make their fair share of cameos during station breaks as well.
- The anchor had makeup pancaked on, and it was almost as if in each station break she had reminded herself, ‘Be perky!’
- Much of the value of radio for marketers happens between station breaks and sometimes even off the air entirely.
- The changes announced on Thursday would bring clarity to the management structure and would facilitate changes which would help the station break even in the coming year.
- My hair had grown out quite a bit since he'd last seen me; as I did a station break, he stood behind me, running his fingers through my hair.
- The same principle is sometimes used with broadcast advertising when a commercial is continued after a station break or other commercials.
- Expect companies such as Kraft and Campbell's to push their packaged goods during station breaks, says Laura Smith, vice president and director of the advertising agency.
- Despite its title and homey station break image, the series is not one of those unchallengingly inspirational religio-fests like Touched By An Angel.
- It also feels too much like watching a film on commercial television with station breaks inserted.