1(in UK)(ante funcionario autorizado) declaración jurada feminine
- As is customary we signed a statutory declaration and paid for the insurance policy against problems.
- In the absence of a marriage certificate a statutory declaration relating to the marriage was sought.
- Where the proceeds are more than that, they will usually require a statutory declaration, countersigned by a JP or solicitor.
- Currently, if someone dies, a close relative such as a child or parent can go to a solicitor and get a statutory declaration confirming their relationship with the deceased.
- I have been unable to buy medicine, confirmed by the statutory declaration I have filed with the Court.