1torre femininecampanario masculineaguja feminine
- All I could see of it was the church steeple and point of the roof of Town Hall.
- Atop one of the lower hills, a lone building shaded by a grove of oaks stood watching over the rest; a white steeple protruding skyward from the shingled roof as if reaching for the heavens themselves.
- The one room building was lop-sided now, and a portion of the roof had collapsed in on itself, causing the steeple to lean and crumble.
- In a few weeks the females will lay as many as five eggs each in nooks of old roofs, in church steeples or in ancient walls surrounding Muslim and Jewish holy sites in the Old City.
- He pointed at the end of the road, about a quarter-mile down, where a small church steeple rose above the maze of jagged red roofs.