1célula madre femininecélula primordial femininecélula troncal femininebefore noun stem cell research — investigación de las células madres / primordiales / troncales feminine
- Each of the stem cells then divided into two cells - a stem cell and a nerve cell.
- A stem cell is a special type of body cell that gives rise to other types of specialized cells.
- It had been widely predicted that the committee would decide in favour of continuing research into embryonic stem cells.
- However, the blood cells are actually from a different origin than the mesenchymal stem cell.
- This partly explains the pressure in the EU to fund embryonic stem cell research.