1persona rutinaria e inflexibledon't be such an old stick-in-the-mud — no seas tan rutinario e inflexible / y rígido
- I'm not a particular fan of outlandish avant-garde food, but this selection was too limited even for an old stick-in-the-mud like me.
- And then there are the old stick-in-the-muds who come up with the most interesting objections to having their course info online.
- Come to think of it, both men are low-income stick-in-the-muds, hamstrung by past women, unable to escape dark, stifling homes, and psychologically unstable.
- So, if you prefer to be an old stick-in-the-mud, just remember that your devotion to a few financial suppliers is costing you the best part of £3,000 every year.
- So why then, if he is doing all of this, is he criticised almost universally for being a stick-in-the-mud?
- Desperate to escape her hometown for the bright lights, she looks on Heather as a stick-in-the-mud, as bad as her boyfriend.
- I may be a softie and a sappy old romantic, but after hearing that, only a heartless stick-in-the-mud would think hubby Rick is a big fat jerk without a shred of sensitivity!
- I'm no stick-in-the-mud, but I like my Easter Eggs chocolate and my hot cross buns fruit-filled and that's that.
- Now call me a stick-in-the-mud, but that sounds like laziness and an open invitation to wheel out every prejudice under the sun.
- Every conservationist is in danger of being labelled reactionary, a stick-in-the-mud, backward-looking.
- The French stick-in-the-muds were pummeled by English archers.
- I've no doubt he's an old stick-in-the-mud at times, but he's also the head of your chapter.
- Sometimes I think I'm too much of a stick-in-the-mud for her but we seem to complement each other.
- But it's the stick-in-the-muds who become increasingly irritated and bewildered about everything around them.
- Even my Grandma thinks I'm a weirdo stick-in-the-mud but then again she likes to smoke cigars and brew her own beer.
- Even now, you shouldn't be a stick-in-the-mud.
- But this was Meg, the most stubborn, stick-in-the-mud that Val knew of, and someone who hated any type of fuss being made.
- He is perhaps European film's most celebrated stick-in-the-mud.
- It is the kind of move that makes most London orchestras look like stick-in-the-muds, adrift in the thinking of the last century.
- I don't want to become an old stick-in-the-mud.