1(label)etiqueta feminine(with slogan etc) pegatina feminine(with slogan etc) adhesivo masculine
- They are more interested in providing information on coming events and on how to print stickers.
- I enter the lift and am about to press the button for the 8th floor when I notice the no smoking stickers placed adjacent to some of the buttons, including the 8th.
- After putting my tomatoes on the scale, I pressed the button for tomatoes, and it printed out a little sticker for my bag with weight and price on it.
- That's when I noticed the little sticker on the window explaining the purpose of the ‘Child Safety Lock’.
- On the paper covering the back of the print was a sticker with her name in English.
- The yellow sticker is a defect notice, indicating that the car fails to satisfy the roadworthy standards for the state.
- As a general rule, the mindset of a particular individual can be determined by counting the sheer quantity of stickers located on their vehicle.
- He issued a statement to party representatives saying that he had taken the decision to print the stickers to enable election officials to identify genuine poll cards.
- I noticed that the sticker I gave him, rather than getting stuffed in a pocket to become forgotten or disposed of, was still resting on the table next to his right hand.
- The first thing I noticed is a yellow sticker on right part of the dashboard in the taxi I took.
- The license terms can be printed on the sticker or the shrink wrap or be viewable through the shrink wrap as in software packaging.
- People took away posters, leaflets and stickers advertising the demonstration.
- They even printed up stickers with the list of included games and attached them to the packaging for each system.
- He had yet to notice the price sticker still on his briefcase.
- Myself, I have been meaning for some time now to print up stickers that look something like this.
- Additionally, the expiration date is being printed directly on the card now that validation stickers are no longer being used.
- In addition, the kit includes pigments and other substances needed to create real crayons, chalk, clay, paints and adhesive stickers.
- However, he suggested that the campaign stickers be printed in bright colors.
- The sticker was an official notice stating that the car had been reported as abandoned and that it would be towed away in seven days.
- We think we will be able to achieve this effect with the newly printed stickers too.
2British informal(person)persona tenaz femininepersona perseverante feminine