1queso azul de origen inglés
- Cheddar comes from everywhere; Stilton from Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, and Wensleydale from, yes, Wensleydale.
- More than 30 British foods have already been granted special status, including Cornish clotted cream and Stilton cheese.
- The unidentifiable objects mouldering in the fridge were successively replaced by jars of pickled onions, Cheddar cheese and Stilton.
- Deciding to go for a niche market and make a blue cheese, they tried to replicate the sort of cheeses that were then being imported into Ireland, such as Stilton or Danish blue.
- Top with some anchovies and Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings, arrange some Stilton cheese around the dish and garnish with chervil.