In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mercado de valores masculinemercado (bursátil) masculinebefore noun stock market crash — crac bursátil masculine
- Here are some of the reasons not to invest in the stock market at the moment.
- Anyway, times are getting tougher and there are lots of reasons not to invest in the stock market.
- For example, in order to put money into the stock market, most people invest via a fund manager.
- Here are three popular ways to track the stock market with a modest cash pot.
- We like them because they are a cheap and simple way of investing in the stock market.
- We all know that money is cheap and many companies on the stock market are reasonably priced.
- It is a truth universally acknowledged that if you want to make money you need to invest in the stock market.
- It is that fear of losing money that has kept many investors away from the stock market.
- It is undeniable that the stock market has not been kind to investors over the past three years.
- Yet their stock market valuations have crashed as the stock market itself has crashed.
- Investing in the stock market is not about picking bottoms, and nor is it about selling at the top.
- It has also been helped by channelling my investments into other areas such as the stock market.
- Is the time right to put your money back in the stock market, or should investors stay in hiding?
- The recent downturn in the stock market has placed some investors into a bit of quandary.
- As private investors, we generally cheer when the stock market rises and boo when it falls.
- Many beginners get their first taste of the stock market via an investment club.
- Enron and the damage done to investors' confidence is also a nagging ache for the stock market.
- Some of these building societies have since become banks and floated on the stock market.
- It would appear the stock market has not been a good place to invest your money so far this year.
- To get those sorts of returns, investors need look no further than the stock market.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.