1bomba estomacal feminine
- The alarm had gone off a few minutes earlier, having the misfortune to be occurring at the same moment when a patient that had OD-ed on alcohol had been wheeled to the stomach pump.
- Still it was supposed to be the thought that counted, even if they did not own a stomach pump.
- It was the stomach pump that bothered me, not the bleach.
- This year she's gotten me out of more scrapes than usual, and bought us our own home-use stomach pump, so I needed to be extra expressive.
- An eccentric hotel owner is becoming the Basil Fawlty of the Peak District after publicly describing his hotel as ‘dingy’ and recommending that guests who dine there bring a stomach pump.
- She drank steadily from the 1940s, when she was married to a film director, their daughter Liza being the only child who carried her own stomach pump to the studio in case her mother needed assistance.