In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1masculine depósitomasculine almacenamientomasculine almacenajemasculine almacenamientofeminine acumulaciónto put one's furniture into storage — mandar los muebles a un depósito / a un guardamuebles
- before noun storage room — trastero
- we have plenty of storage space — tenemos mucho lugar / espacio para guardar cosas
- The hall also has a guest bathroom and understairs storage is available.
- If so, do you need to consider putting some furniture into storage for a while?
- The stairway left little room for counter or storage space.
- The lack of storage space already creates a problem for the workers and when the donations for the new centre start coming in they desperately need somewhere to store them.
- We'll be putting some precious furniture and essentials into storage but only a few things we know we'll not have room for or will not fit into life in the City.
- One large, wood-paneled wall combines storage, display space, and library materials.
- As we have painfully learnt during periods of national food shortages, it is expensive and wasteful to let crops rot for lack of storage space.
- On the other hand, prolonged cold storage could be used as a tool for affecting oxidative metabolism.
- The first catalog offered eight pages and nine products dedicated to improving on existing methods of tool storage, organization and transport.
- In addition to storage, management and spreading practices, the amended regulation also addresses methods for storage and disposal of dead animals.
- A door leads through to a utility room which has further storage space.
- Its space, layout, storage, bathroom facilities, amenities, and balcony were all well designed.
- It's a common problem, but people who come to view your house will think there's a lack of storage space.
- Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.
- A local warehouse provided storage for the cans and supplies.
- Off the kitchen, a ceramic-tiled utility room has plenty of storage space and is fully plumbed and vented.
- Elevated cortisol leads to increased fat storage, particularly around the waistline.
- The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of wooden wall and floor units while further storage is available in the adjoining utility room.
- It helps that this apartment doesn't lack for storage space, a common complaint of city living.
- These methods were successful in storage of rain water for future use.
- Bike storage will be available and additional parking from local area lots can be purchased.
- It is fitted with a range of wooden floor and wall units while further storage is available in a walk-in pantry.
- Techniques must be developed for the destruction and/or storage of these wastes.
- We have secure storage available for these items.
- The main bathroom has a corner bath with shower attachment and part tiled walls, while additional storage is available in the hot press and attic.
- And there is no widespread storage method today that mitigates this problem.
- Third - and here's the surprise - carbohydrates can directly increase fat storage.
- There is plenty of additional storage space around the room.
- With most of my furniture in storage, I've had ample opportunity to appreciate the maximum surface area.
- To get around the lack of storage space, Tokyo shoppers shop more frequently than their American counterparts and tend to buy a lot of fresh food at local stores.
- The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.
- The ground floor of the new building provides much needed storage and also workshop space for the Museum to build exhibitions.
- The Environment Act and its regulations are quite clear and specific in defining acceptable methods of storage, application and use of manure on agricultural lands.
- Additional cement and fly ash storage is also available.
- There is eaves storage available here, cleverly tucked away behind pine doors.
- When that happens we'll join Graham in Somerset, leaving our furniture and effects in storage pending the purchase of a suitable house close by the holiday camp.
- Our notebooks and other research material go into a ‘squirrel’ - warehouse storage somewhere in the country where they can be retrieved if need be.
- You should also insist on off-site storage of the firearms as suggested above (in a gun safe).
- One of the most pressing needs is for warehouse storage to ensure that the goods imported by businessmen and ordinary people are properly secured and remain safe.
- Technology to improve electronic data storage and retrieval will also allow greater monitoring of organizational records.
- From processors and storage to graphics cards and LCD monitors, here's the inside information you need to know.
- The hardware architecture is typically a traditional three-level archive - storage is online, near line, or offline.
- It uses flash memory to provide nonvolatile storage, which means that a power source is not required to retain stored data.
- Her primary research interests revolve around the problems of digital image storage and retrieval.
- The device was claimed to use Flash memory for storage rather than the usual hard drive.
- As you're no doubt aware, computer storage has come a long way in the past 10 years.
- As the description implies, the capacity is roughly 128MB, and the technology used for storage is flash memory.
- Customers can then control the amount of bandwidth, memory and storage dedicated to each partition in some sophisticated ways.
- Offloading data storage and retrieval tasks to a relational database server means our programs can be smaller and easier to maintain.
- We also installed a disk drive for data storage.
- Engineers and researchers have for many years dreamed of a world in which people could share immense computing power and data storage to improve the way they work.
- One of the biggest bottlenecks is the memory subsystem responsible for data storage and retrieval.
- The increase has been blamed on the rise of the Internet, electronic services and computerised storage of information turning data protection and privacy into a hot topic.
- Have all their systems integrated with their back-end databases for real-time information storage and retrieval.
- On the other hand, databases provide advantages when it comes to data storage and retrieval.
3(cost)gastos de almacenaje masculinealmacenaje masculine
- Father of one, Kenneth said that when you add up the amount of fuel they use plus running, maintenance and storage the planes cost around £800 an hour.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.